We are very excited that you've decided to join our course and become an expert in Data wrangling in Python. The course consists of the following topics:
- Introduction to NumPy.
- Introduction to Pandas and its data types.
- Processing of different data formats like XML, JSON, CSV, or text.
- Introduction to APIs.
Course duration: ~50h
The prerequisite of this course is the basic knowledge of Python, including the syntax and its data types. The exercises are shared through Github, so basic knowledge of GIT is also required.
By end of this course you will be able to:
- Define the basic NumPy and Pandas functions and data types.
- Apply various data wrangling techniques to prepare JSON and XML files.
- Explain the concept of APIs and access data through different ones.
- Solve different data wrangling and reporting challenges using Pandas functions and data types.
If you opted for one of the plans with mentor support, you will be added to our Slack channel. Also, if you selected mentor calls, one of our mentors will contact you and you'll arrange your online meetings at your convenience. If you decided to stick with the basic plan but feel like you could use some help throughout the course, just let us know and we'll help you upgrade.
We are trying to always keep improving and make our courses better but that wouldn't be possible without your feedback!
At the end of each section, you will find a feedback form, where we'll ask you to rate the respective section, let us know how much time you spent on it, and add any suggestions, comments, complaints, etc. Any feedback you give us will be highly appreciated!
Now it's time to start working. Onward!